Ferrari FF Overview
Looking for Ferrari FF here in Los Angeles? 123 Classic Car Rental is here to offer you the best Ferrari FF.
As I’m driving through hairpin corners in the Dolomite Mountains of the South Tyrol region of Italy, the Ferrari FF’s two-door wagon body style is the last thing on my mind, which is interesting because it’s probably the first thing anyone else would notice about the latest four-seater from Maranello. Instead, my most pressing thought, besides not dropping a $300,000 GT car off a cliff, is the FF’s four-wheel-drive system, which has so tamed the 651-hp V-12 engine that a tail-out hero photo of a drifting FF requires serious commitment with the stability control fully switched off. When the back end finally does come around, though, it does so in a predictable, gentle manner. In sport mode, the sportiest of the five chassis settings accessible via the steering-wheel-mounted manettino knob, the back of the car hardly wiggles on dry pavement.
- VEHICLE TYPE:front-engine, 4-wheel-drive, 4-passenger 3-door hatchback
- ESTIMATED BASE PRICE:$300,000
- ENGINE TYPE:DOHC 48-valve V-12, aluminum block and heads, direct fuel injection
- Displacement:382 cu in, 6262 cc
Power: 651 bhp @ 8000 rpm
Torque: 504 lb-ft @ 6000 rpm
- TRANSMISSIONS:F: 2-speed automatic, R: 7-speed dual-clutch automatic